Re: [Question #678788]: Mojave : SikuliXIDE : Simple example needed to integrate SikuliX script into RobotFramework

Ryan posted a new comment:
Melvin - I know the feeling.  I had to re script everything basically to
convert my Sikuli script into something that would work from RF.  I had
to re-think who was in the driver seat of the script - it moved from
sikuli to RF.

I basically had to turn everything Sikuli did into various functions and
call them from RF.  I also had to start passing variables back and forth
from RF to Sikuli, since Sikuli was no longer driving and couldn't pass
things between itself.

And then there was the learning of the syntax of RF...