Re: [Question #679058]: Trying to get sikuli java-scripts running on Ubuntu through jenkins-maven

VJ posted a new comment:
Thank you so much for the pointer, this is what I tried:

I’ve included the flag in my java-command and also ensured target folder
is present on the slave and with proper writable permissions..

My environment: Ubuntu based docker-container-slave

My java command:
java -Dmaven.repo.local=/home/sdnbld/jenkins/workspace/APIC_QA/test/.m2 -Dsikuli.Debug=3 -cp /home/sdnbld/jenkins/maven33-agent.jar:/home/sdnbld/jenkins/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/M3/boot/plexus-classworlds-2.5.2.jar:/home/sdnbld/jenkins/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/M3/conf/logging jenkins.maven3.agent.Maven33Main /home/sdnbld/jenkins/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/M3 /home/sdnbld/jenkins/remoting.jar /home/sdnbld/jenkins/maven33-interceptor.jar

Issue persists....

Few questions, Pardon my ignorance:

- The target folder will be automatically created or do we need to
create one and give writable permissions for it on the slave ?

-  Do we need to deploy Sikuli software on the Jenkins-slave...

- Just like Selinium-RC, can we execute sikuli-scripts on a remote-
client or remote-slave?

Thank you so much...