Re: [Question #680112]: 1.1.4 no toolbar on the left?

MP confirmed that the question is solved:
>From a beginner point of view the command bar is far from useless. I
love to see the possible commands that I can use when I am a beginner. I
also like the auto generating of the code which saves a lot of time. It
gives me insight fast in the possibilities and practicality. Is there an
overview somewhere with the most (fundamental and useful) commands?

and thx!

P.S. What do you mean with "scanning" is this a command for screen
reading of images?