Re: [Question #680112]: 1.1.4 no toolbar on the left?

RaiMan posted a new comment:
--- From a beginner point of view the command bar is far from useless.
Yes, I agree. I did not talk about that, but about your upcoming challenge it is simply useless.

The pitfalls for more complex situations:
- it leads to long sequences of wait/click and probably some type/paste
- the inserted functions always go on the whole screen
- since there usually is no naming concept, (just numbered images) the same images are captured over and over again (usually twice for wait and click), which is very inefficient in case you have to adjust the Pattern parameters of an image.
- due to inserted long wait times and always searching the whole screen, to overcome differences in reaction time of the GUI, such scripts are running very, very slow and tend to create false positives.

Latest, when loops, if/else and functions come in handy, you will throw
most of your script away and start over new.

--- ... and at least scanning the docs is a must
this simply means, that you should look through the docs to learn, what features can be used how. The first time it is usually ok to "scan the docs", which is meant as fast reading of the main topics and know the content overview and the function index.

again, I stick to my suggestions in comment #4

If you succeed, your solution might be a good showcase ;-)