Re: [Question #680880]: Suddenly unable to load images (files) on Linux Ubuntu

Valerij gave more information on the question:
Thank you for your response.

>what version of SikuliX?
I have tried both 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 versions of sikulix

>how does the string someFile in objFinder.find("someFile") look like?
for example, i have OkBtn.png file in MainMenu folder, in such case, the string will look like "MainMenu/OkBtn"

https://imgur.com/a/yCOyiaw

here is an image of a method that uses such code

The images in my file system are divided by platform and game, each
having its own folder

for example, in given image, the String could be "iOS/GameName/OkBtn"

>the mentioned filename should start with a / !?
yes, my bad
the correct error is
[error] image: could not be loaded: file:/home/userName/Desktop/projectFolder/PlatformFolder/GameFolder/fileName.png