[Question #680959]: How to configure the environment when excute an executable programe with sikulixapi?

Hi:
  I wrote a programe with python, the programe invoked the sikulixapi. The program operated successfully on Ubuntu 16 (linux system). And then I packaged it with pyinstaller and executed it in another Ubuntu (Linux system with Java enviroment and skikulixapi).  Unfortunately, it failed. The prompt information was "No Opencv_java usable". Must I configure the opencv step by step according  to 'Version 1.1.4 - Special for Linux people' first ? Is there any simple way?
Thank you in advance.