[Question #680969]: How to handle image pattern find between systems

I am almost done using Sikulix to drive a website using a browser on Linux.  I found that
the image pattern captured using one browser is not usable on another one.  Say I capture some image patterns (for has() or exists() etc...) using Chrome, those same images cannot be used on Firefox.

Not only do I need to support different browsers, I also need to support between Mac and Linux.

In general, are tips on how I can recycle these images patterns and use them cross browsers and OS?

thanks

-vincent