Re: [Question #681484]: "what's new" in nigthly builds is present?

matteoa posted a new comment:
Hello RaiMan,
that link is for sure useful, but is not what I was wishing to have...it is the same for all the 1.1.4 releases that are an huge number...
I'd like to have the information if it's worth the effort to update what we have in production, that is version  1.1.4, so for example "fixed bug 123, improved speed and reliability of function XY" and so on...
Maybe something close to the comment in committing changes could work.