[Question #681509]: Click does not work

Good morning,

I developed Java app that uses Sikulix 1.1.3 (with 1.1.1 the same problem).  I'm using Windows 10 (100% screen scale), Java (I was trying 8, 9, 10, 11 - and always the same issue). App starts with admin privileges.

My problem is that Sikulix sometimes does not click on the image (randomly). Mouse is always moving to image but click does not occur (i see that on the movie that is recorded during app is running). For example: app does several iterations (mouse moves to image and clicks) and suddenly it stops clicking - mouse moves to the picture but does not click.

I was reading about similar issues but no solution works for me.

I'm doing Region region = wait(image, time) and then region.click();

Could you give me any hints how could I cope with this?

Thank you. Regards