[Question #681531]: When I click on screenshot, it does not show my full desktop background. It only gets the top left of my screen.

I am trying to get an image of my windows search button but because screenshot does not show my whole desktop background, I cannot take a screenshot of my background. Also, if I use some print screen or snippy to get that picture of the search button, my script will not run. Since Sikuli only recognized the top left of my desktop screen, it cannot get anything else that is at the bottom or at the right of my screen.