[Question #684246]: Sikuli connect to Sql Server from command line

What are these instruction doing and how do I run them . I am wanting to connect sql server database form Sikuli ide with Jython. This may seem confused, because I am. !

Place the sqljdb.jar in c:\JDBC . Extract the files to this directory .
You now need Java’s jar.exe execuatable.
Place the jar.exe in c:\JDBC

jar uf “C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar” com
jar uf “C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar” microsoft

This will take everything in the com directory and place it into the sikuli-script.jar. The next line does the same thing with the Microsoft directory structure.