Re: [Question #685378]: Sikulix 2 is logging only highlight --- accepted bug

Summary changed to:
Sikulix 2 is logging only highlight --- accepted bug

Description changed to:
bug reference: https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX1/issues/215

Hi,

I switched yesterday to Sikulix 2. I'm on Ubuntu 18.04 and OpenJDK 11.

I have set the JVM param  -Dsikuli.Debug=3 to get logs as in previous
version (I was in version 1.1.2 before with logs well working). In my
Java code I have :

		Settings.ActionLogs = true;
		Settings.InfoLogs = true;
		Settings.DebugLogs = true;
		Settings.UserLogs = true;
		Settings.LogTime = true;
		Settings.UserLogTime = true;

Now, and after migrating my code to Sikulix 2, I'm seeing only highlight logs like :
[log] highlight R[0,0 1280x146]@S(0) for 1.0 secs

And missed search and click logs. Why ? What to do to get full logs for
Sikulix actions ?

Many Thanks.