[Question #685406]: Sikuli 2.0 highlight() show black rectangle on Lubunto 18

I noticed that in the old versions highlight rectangle was 100% transparent, but now on Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18 rectangle has red-ish filling. I believe this is the reason on Lubuntu18 highlight is showing as a black rectangle.

I know that this is not a critical problem and I can use Ubuntu, but reason for me to use Lubuntu is that it is very light on system resources in comparison with Ubuntu.

So is there a way to configure Sikuli 2.0 to use the old way of highlighting?