Re: [Question #686217]: Region contains 100 clickable link. How can I will be able to click a link based on Plain text pattern

--- alternative approach to findText()
you can try the following, since your links are arranged as some lines in a Region:

reg = someRegion # to be defined somehow

lines = reg.collectLines()
# lines is a list of Match objects, one for each line found

for line in lines:
    print line.getText() # here you could check the line content as text
    #line.hover() # and click it in case

--- Is there any way to train the font or any other approach.
yes, Tesseract is trainable. You have to create your own *.traineddata file and make it accessible to SikuliX.
For the HowTo you have to dive into Tesseract and its training tools (see Tesseract home page).
More I cannot do for you, since this is far beyond the scope of SikuliX.