[Question #686308]: How do I capture screenshot from Frame Grabber Card

I'm looking at using this test tool for testing the graphic display of an embedded system since this tool has such an intuitive way  of testing GUIs.  Is it possible to capture a frame from a frame grabber card that is processing a DVI feed from my embedded system then execute my test against that video feed image file?

If it's possible is it built into the tool or would I need to extend the tool with my own library?