Re: [Question #687424]: High resolution screen captures

Description changed to:
I am using the following code to capture a screenshot of a region and
save it as an image:

reg = Region(Region(277,333,129,128))
img = capture(reg)
shutil.move(img, "/Users/diego/Desktop/test1.png")

Then I pass the image to Tesseract, an OCR engine.

Here's the issue: When I use a screenshot taken from Sikuli, Tesseract
fails to recognize the text. When I take a screenshot of the exact same
area using MacOS CMD+SHIFT+4 Tesseract recognizes the text. It seems
like the capture from Sikuli is downsized 50%. How can I correct this?

Another detail: I need to perform the whole operation as fast as
possible. I can't afford to get Sikuli to manually enter CMD+SHIFT+4 and
take the screenshot like a human would.

Thanks