Re: [Question #687406]: Error Image Path

Jeff_Vallis gave more information on the question:
to Clarify
This is a Bug in the IDE

work around
    # do not have a string that contains ".png"
    v_dot = "." ; v_png = "png"
    v_Sikuli_Image = "/home/jeff/SikuliScripts_Linux/Subs/Images/Sikuli"+v_dot+v_png

This is my Guess
When Loading a script in the IDE - the IDE "APPEARS" to looks up all items that end with ".png" and if not found then reports them as a an Error (see below)
It cannot evaluate when loading what it is reading, it can only do this at Runtime
The Items that I have reported as Errors are Either on an If Test that do not execute at Runtime or are not the full path of the image as it is preceded by a string that is not available until Runtime.

These errors do not effect Runtime
and removal of these from the IDE output is only a
NICE TO HAVE
I am reporting my Opinions on the new version 2 releases
If my Opinion is just a distraction then please advise
e.g. Another Item I have encountered and re-coded is
        wheel(Location(865, 568), WHEEL_DOWN, 25)
        and
        wheel(Location(865, 568), WHEEL_UP, 25)
        seemed to be reversed between Linux and Imac

[error] ImagePath: find: not there: Date_Time.png
[error] ImagePath: find: not there: Summary_Quan.png
[error] ImagePath: find: not there: _Quan.png
[error] ImagePath: find: not there: Date_Time.png
[error] ImagePath: find: not there: Consumption_Exceeds.png
[error] ImagePath: find: not there: Summary_Desc.png
[error] ImagePath: find: not there: Summary_Quan.png
[error] ImagePath: find: not there: Summary_Result.png
plus many more