Re: [Question #687406]: Error Image Path

2FAST4ME --- LOL

--- [error] ImagePath: find: not there:

After having finally understood your problem, I  would have suggested,
to simply switch off the image display in the IDE for now.

But of course you might change your code in the way, you found out.

I will check and revise the behaviour. Will be available in 2.0.2 (end
of next week).

--- mouse wheel
indeed, on Mac in the standard the wheel direction is inverted according to the "natural" behaviour as defined by Mac.
There is an option to  change this, if on Mac:
Settings.WheelNatural = False