[Question #689166]: SikulixIDE-2.0.3 won't type in Oracle VirtualBox VM

I'm on Windows 10, and I have a Oracle VirtualBox VM of Linux. I can switchApp() and click() on elements (as long as I do not have full screen enabled), but I can not type in the input field. I confirmed that I can use the "Soft Keyboard".

I tried changing the host key, I tried changing the "Auto capture keyboard" option. I'm not sure what else there is to try? Sikulix IDE does not show any errors and acts as if it typed just fine, for example:

[log] CLICK on L[1041,681]@S(0) (532 msec)
[log]  TYPE "testing"

All it does in this case is click on that spot, then it does not type at all, the script simply finishes.
I should add that I am using Jython, and OpenJDK 13.