[Question #689267]: Capturing value automatically from a Terminal window

Hi,

I want to perform below steps to fulfill my POC on simulation of an existing process-
1.	Create a script that adds and multiplies two numbers
	Output – sum: <#>, product: <#>
2.	Specify a set of input number pairs in a file
3.	Sikuli reads the file and runs the script with those inputs
4.	Sikuli reads result off the screen(Sum & Product) and writes in a output file.

Upto step 3 i've covered, now i'm not able to figure out how i can perform step 4. Any idea will be helpful. My bat produces output like-
echo Sum is: %Sum%
echo Multiplication is: %Multiplication%
Below is what i've done after taking reference from this forum-
import os
noList = []
dir = "E:\Pritam\SikuliXVer2.1.0-SNAPSHOT"
noFile = os.path.join(dir, "Number.txt")
f = open(noFile)
for line in f.readlines():
    id = line.strip()
    print id
    noList.append(id)
    #print(noList)
f.close()

App.open(r'CMD /k start "Sample screen" "E:\Pritam\SikuliXVer2.1.0-SNAPSHOT\SikuliX.sikuli\Sum_two_simulation.bat" ')
for id in noList:
    type("" + id + Key.ENTER)
wait(3)