Re: [Question #690161]: getting FindFailed error in headless mode

Karan Joshi gave more information on the question:
Hello RaiMan, above issue can be solved if it is possible to configure
sikulix ( object of Screen class  ) with selenium webdriver.

This is my code without headless mode which is executing without any sort of error ( Browser is visibile ) :
                Screen s = new Screen();
		System.setProperty("webdriver.gecko.driver","geckodriver");
		FirefoxDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();
                driver.get(URL);
                // then performing some action using sikuli ( such as detect object then click on )

When it comes to headless mode, code slightly changes as we need to pass
arguments (This makes driver to open browser in background):

                Screen s = new Screen();
		System.setProperty("webdriver.gecko.driver","geckodriver");
                FirefoxOptions options = new FirefoxOptions();
		options.addArguments("--headless");
		FirefoxDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver(options);
                driver.get(URL);
                // then performing some action using sikuli ( such as detect object then click on )

In the second scenario,  browser is running in background(i.e. We can't see it on screen ) but can be accessed by selenium web driver.

So, is it possible to configure sikuli with selenium web driver?? Cause, I did not get any way to configure it.
If it is, then it can help browser to execute in headless mode.
Thank you