Re: [Question #690161]: getting FindFailed error in headless mode

Karan Joshi gave more information on the question:

Hi RaiMan, thanks for the response.
Following are the information, in case if you want more feel free to ask.

System :
Windows 10 pro
64-bit operating system, x-64 based processor

Java :
openjdk version "13.0.2" 2020-01-14
OpenJDK Runtime Environment AdoptOpenJDK (build 13.0.2+8)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM AdoptOpenJDK (build 13.0.2+8, mixed mode, sharing)

Sikulix Version:
I am using Sikuli from maven dependency with following version
sikulixapi-2.0.4.jar

About headless mode :
- I want to open chrome browser and perform automation on citrix application.
- I am using selenium webdriver to open the browser and then with the help of sikuli,want to perform object detection followed by some particular action ( such as click, hover, type ).
- All this stuff is perfectly running when browser is open on monitor but I want this task to run in background ( browser will not open on monitor ).
- Selenium web driver provides a way to open browser in background.
- However, when i am trying to running in this scenario sikuli is not detecting object.
- I have taken screenshot while browser running in backgound and it seems exactly as normal browser ( every GUI element are visible ).
- I have tried this solution too (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26032706/how-to-get-sikuli-working-in-headless-mode ) but it did not worked.
- So, can you please help me to find solution, cause I have explored everything about it but unable to find any solution which worked.