Re: [Question #690600]: 1.1.1 and 2.0.4 on same machine: ocr tessdata gets corrupted for 1.1.1

Sona gave more information on the question:
Sir, one more thing I do not want any fancy feature. just minimal
feature for find image and good recognition of text(ocr). Please tell
me the minimum version of the files I need. Again let me tell you, I do
not want my friends to install sikuli. Just my java  jar program and
sikulixapi with its dependencies. thats all I want to bundle.