[Question #694329]: define import and call it randomly?

Hey Folks,

trying to call scripts from a main sikuli file in a random order...

I red this older article (https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/2446) and also the new documentation, and it looks like, there are still problems importing other sikuli files by import function using the IDE, while working on the imported sikuli file.

By using the we_are_in_rerun function, it is working 😄

But do I have to use the rerun function only while editing the file? or could this stay part of the script without causing trouble?

The next thing I try to do is to have for example 8 sikuli files and I want them to be executed in a random order, but every file only once, until all scripts are done 😄

maybe too tough for a python newbie like me, but you only learn by trying to reach huge goals 😄
greetings