Re: [Question #694329]: define import and call it randomly?

Ben Dix posted a new comment:
I found a way, I think, but still need help defining my list to be importable items 😄
My search goes on, but here is what I wrote so far 😄

import random

scriptlist = ['Test1', 'Test2', 'Test3']
print("These are the scripts I want to execute " , scriptlist)
random.shuffle(scriptlist)
print("So I shuffled them to a new order " , scriptlist)
print("then I'll pick always the first of the list to execute it and then remove the first of that list")
print("The first script to take would be " + scriptlist[0])
scriptlist.pop(0)
print("The second script to take would be " + scriptlist[0])
scriptlist.pop(0)
print("The third script to take would be " + scriptlist[0])