Re: [Question #694607]: Pattern.resize() issue driving me nuts!

Simon Plivav gave more information on the question:
Now I just switched the working upscaling code to a downscaling one by
changing '+=' to '-=' in one line:

numPatternScalingFactor-=0.005

In line with the original issue description I get this exception:

[error] script [ test ] stopped with error in line 12
[error] org.sikuli.script.SikuliXception ( org.sikuli.script.SikuliXception: image to search (676, 41) is larger than image to search in (672, 40) )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
12: main (  <module> )     numScore = SCREEN.find(patDozenBar).getScore()
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------
0
0.995

This confirms that pat.resize() with arguments<1 does not work in
repetion, doesn't it?