Re: [Question #694607]: Pattern.resize() issue driving me nuts!

an image used to search in another image must not be larger in width
and/or height in pixels.

your case: image to search (676, 41) is larger than image to search in
(672, 40)

Since you are using the constant SCREEN, I guess you are using setROI()
to define the search region.

BTW: saying SCREEN.find() is the same as find(), since undotted functions are automatically bound to SCREEN.
It is not recommended to use SCREEN in your script or even modify it.