Re: [Question #694981]: Launch sikulix server with SSH connection

Summary changed to:
Launch sikulix server with SSH connection

Description changed to:
Hello !

Some usefull information: the VM are on Azur and run Windows 10, my
local comp also run Windows 10, I have OpenSSH_server installed on my
VM, port 22 & 50001 are both open for inboud/outbound.

Here is my issue:

I have a program running a graphic interface on my local computer
(compA), it allow me to connect to remote computer with SSH (using the
fabric module for python), and to display output inside a text widget. I
successfully connect to my VM (compB), and run via SSH a .cmd on compB.
The .cmd file has one line: java -jar C:\Redacted\sikulix\sikulix.jar -d
2 -s

When executing it manually, it's working great, I have access to
http://localhost:50001/, I can execute script...

When I execute it via SSH, all I see is the OpenJDK Platform binary
process starting, but I can't access http://localhost:50001/ and can't
execute script.

I can execute other commands like "ipconfig", "dir".

Is there a reason that would prevent the sikuli server from starting via
SSH ? Is there something I'm missing ?

Thanks for reading !

ps: edited my topic because there was to many useless informations