[Question #695119]: Is it possible, using SikuliX OCR, to find text on an image ?

I use the SikuliX OCR API to read text from images.

However, in my use case, I would also need to be able to do the reverse : Input text, and find it's position on the screen.
Is it currently possible to do this, or could I implement it in my project ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

PS : Thanks a lot for your work. Your project has been incredibly helpful and enabled me to build a whole project upon it. The work I'm doing using SikuliX is finally starting to bring some revenue, and I will make a donation soon to show my appreciation.