[Question #696326]: Running SikuliX in Guest OS through VirtualBox

New question #696326 on SikuliX:

Hi, right now SikuliX is using my whole OS. I recently came out with an idea about freeing up my OS. That is installing VirtualBox in my Win 10 OS and then installing Lightest OS(which I guess will be Linux) in the VirtualBox and let the SikuliX run in that Guest OS installed in VirtualBox. Then I can minimize the VirtualBox in the background and use my host OS without any problem. Did anybody try it, if not then does anybody know whether it will work or not?
Thanks.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.