Re: [Question #696326]: Running SikuliX in Guest OS through VirtualBox

Question #696326 on SikuliX changed:

cgsdk posted a new comment:
Hi,
I run all  my  SikuliX scripts in a VM's. In my case I use win10 as guest os, but Ubuntu or other linux versions should also work fine.
I use Azure as VM host instead of VirtualBox, but that shouldn't make any difference.
The tricky part is to run the  guests "screen" without a connection to the vm.
It can be done in windows, but I don't know how and if it works in linux environment.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.