[Question #697732]: How to use a custom build of OpenCV with sikulixapi?

New question #697732 on SikuliX:

I am trying to get native Java working with Sikuli on an M1 Mac. With few options of Java built native to M1, I am trying out Java 11 from Zulu based on OpenJDK

openjdk version "11.0.11" 2021-04-20 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.48+21-CA (build 11.0.11+9-LTS)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Zulu11.48+21-CA (build 11.0.11+9-LTS, mixed mode)

JVM seems to be working well enough, but because java is native it means the libopencv_java430.dylib library doesn't work since it was built for Intel Mac.

I have build opencv myself so that I have a native M1 version available, but I don't see how to tell Java to use my instance of the opencv library instead of what is in the sikulixapi-2.0.5.jar file.  I built the most current version of opencv, so I have libopencv_java452.dylib along with opencv-452.jar from my native build.

I am pulling sikulixapi-2.0.5.jar into my project via maven dependency, so what is the best way to override the native libraries included in sikulixapi-2.0.5.jar and point to the native library I have built?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.