Re: [Question #697732]: How to use a custom build of OpenCV with sikulixapi?

Question #697732 on SikuliX changed:

Jeff Harmon gave more information on the question:
I have made a sym link in Library/Application
Support/Sikulix/SikulixLibs to my native build of opencv:

libopencv_java430.dylib ->
/usr/local/share/java/opencv4/libopencv_java452.dylib

I get through initialization but then the first attempt to use the api I
get an exception while it is trying to make the call through
libMacUtil.dylib:

[27026 debug] RunTime:loadlib: trying MacUtil
[error] RunTime:loadLib: libMacUtil.dylib (failed) probably dependent libs missing:
/Users/jeffharmon/Library/Application Support/Sikulix/SikulixLibs/libMacUtil.dylib: dlopen(/Users/jeffharmon/Library/Application Support/Sikulix/SikulixLibs/libMacUtil.dylib, 1): no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Users/jeffharmon/Library/Application Support/Sikulix/SikulixLibs/libMacUtil.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture
	/Users/jeffharmon/Library/Application Support/Sikulix/SikulixLibs/libMacUtil.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture

Is there a way I can build libMacUtil.dylib to be native M1?

is an answer contact for SikuliX.