Re: [Question #698136]: Two `def` functions, doesn't work, only bottom one works, why

Question #698136 on SikuliX changed:

Description changed to:
Hi,

I have two def function is the sikuli editor and both works but only
works when there is only one function, i.e.  if there are two function
definitions, one after the other (as shown in the linked screenshot)
then the bottom one works,  the top one doesn't work.

If I remove the bottom one, then the top one works and so both are
syntactically both are correct. Why is this, help me

See this screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/m80LZNF.png

------CODE - BEGIN (DOESN'T WORK)--------------

def SetfocusDevToolStylesFilter(event):
    wait(.35)
    click(Pattern("1627068824162.png").targetOffset(-100,0))

Env.addHotkey("g", KeyModifier.ALT+KeyModifier.CTRL, SetfocusDevToolStylesFilter);

#Another hotkey begin;
def SetfocusDevToolStylesComputedFilter(event):
    wait(.35)
    click(Pattern("1627070834253.png").similar(0.92).targetOffset(-50,0))

Env.addHotkey(Key.PAGE_DOWN, KeyModifier.ALT+KeyModifier.CTRL, SetfocusDevToolStylesComputedFilter)

------CODE - END (DOESN'T WORK)- -------------

is an answer contact for SikuliX.