[Question #698136]: Two `def` functions, doesn't work, only bottom one works, why

New question #698136 on SikuliX:

Hi,

I have two def function is the sikuli editor and both works but only works when there is only one function, i.e.  if there are two function definitions, one after the other (as shown in the linked screenshot) then the bottom one works,  the top one doesn't work.

If I remove the bottom one, then the top one works and so both are syntactically both are correct. Why is this, help me

See this screenshot:

[https://i.imgur.com/m80LZNF.png] (https://i.imgur.com/m80LZNF.png)

------DOESN'T WORK BEGIN--------------

def SetfocusDevToolStylesFilter(event):
    wait(.35)
    click(Pattern("1627068824162.png").targetOffset(-100,0))

Env.addHotkey("g", KeyModifier.ALT+KeyModifier.CTRL, SetfocusDevToolStylesFilter);

#Another hotkey begin;
def SetfocusDevToolStylesComputedFilter(event):
    wait(.35)
    click(Pattern("1627070834253.png").similar(0.92).targetOffset(-50,0))

Env.addHotkey(Key.PAGE_DOWN, KeyModifier.ALT+KeyModifier.CTRL, SetfocusDevToolStylesComputedFilter)

------DOESN'T WORK END- -------------

is an answer contact for SikuliX.