Re: [Question #699154]: [2.0.5] Ubuntu: Mouse not useable (blocked)

Question #699154 on SikuliX changed:

Radek is still having a problem:
I am aware that you are mainly supporting Win and Mac (and I am on
Ubuntu). Thank you very much that you are anyway trying to help.

But I am really lost, I did really lot of tests, but no idea why mouse
commands are all the time only with error.

I moved the mouse from docking station to laptop directly ... same
I tried three different mouses on different technologies ... same
I tried three different screen resolutions 3840x2160 normally used, 2560x1440, 1600x1200 ...same
I tried script with one line only "mouseDown(Button.LEFT)" ... same
I tried script with one line only "click(different pictures)" ... mouse is normally moving and working on any picture
Three times restart across the fact that this is not needed on Linux ... same
Running Sikuli as only one application after restart ... same
Browser type is not playing any role as one line script without picture also making error

and than running script under root and ... Voila ... no error (very
strange, because all the time I am using only my account on all
actions/installations ...)

Could you please explain me more about why? What I should do to run a
script with normal account, because when starting script under root
there were some other errors in command line:

[error] FileManager: writeStringToFile: did not work: /root/.Sikulix/SikulixStore/lastUsedJar.txt
/root/.Sikulix/SikulixStore/lastUsedJar.txt (No such file or directory)

Probably I need to reinstall under root, right?

Thanks and Regards,
Radek

is an answer contact for SikuliX.