Re: [Question #699020]: Issues transferring scripts from 1.13 to 2.05

Question #699020 on SikuliX changed:

JoeBloggs confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi RaiMan,

Thank you for the quick response and the tip about not using the
find(someimage). Most helpful :-)

I have now managed to go through my old scripts and found that once I'd
gone through them all and cleaned them up by removing the
find(someimage) elements and re-saved them with different names; that
IDE 2.0.5 now see's them as valid 2.0.5 scripts. I am also now able to
run them OK and copy lines from one script to another where previously I
got the 'problem pasting text' error.

Hopefully now I'll be able to speed up my development with sikuli,
especially with the ability to run scripts from a particular line.  Next
step is to rename all the .png files to more meaningful names and
possibly get them centralised in one folder so that all the scripts can
use them.

Thanks again,

Joe

is an answer contact for SikuliX.