Re: [Question #699864]: RFE: File->Export as Jar available on command line ? --- workaround

Question #699864 on SikuliX changed:

Description changed to:
--------------------------- workaround
2.0.5: run a script, that internally calls the feature worker to do what you want:
import org.sikuli.basics.FileManager as SXFM
SXFM.makeScriptjar(["plain", ".......... jartest.sikuli"])

replace .......... jartest.sikuli with an absolute path to your valid
.sikuli to be wrapped in a jar.

---->>> For 2.0.6 you should use a script containing:
Debug.on(3) # run the script with option -c to get the log messages
import org.sikuli.ide.SikulixIDE as IDE
IDE.makeScriptjar(["plain", "/Users/raimundhocke/Desktop/jartest"])

It only works for Jython scripts and and the script folder to be wrapped must be a .sikuli folder.

Hi Raiman,

I would like to bundle scripts for deployment as jar files in a batch build process.
But I can't find a way to trigger "Export as Jar" from the command line.
Is it there ? Or is it planned ?

Thanks

is an answer contact for SikuliX.