Re: [Question #699935]: can VNC connect change SCREEN default ?

Question #699935 on SikuliX changed:

Laurent IZAC posted a new comment:
Just found an issue with hot keys though.
For example, "type('N', Key.CTRL+Key.SHIFT)" does not work (supposed to open a new Incognito window in Chrome), while it works if I prefix the commands with the VNC Screen object, like : "vs.type('N', Key.CTRL+Key.SHIFT)". Other tested key combinations work just fine, when using only one key modifer
So I suspect there is some Key mapping inconsistency somewhere, at least when using double key modifiers (as witnessed already with CTRL+ALT+DEL)...

is an answer contact for SikuliX.