Re: [Question #699935]: can VNC connect change SCREEN default ?

Question #699935 on SikuliX changed:

RaiMan posted a new comment:
--- "type('N', Key.CTRL+Key.SHIFT)" does not work

I suppose it is used after having issued a use(<vnc-screen>) before.

BTW: type('N', Key.CTRL+Key.SHIFT) is problematic, since the uppercase N already creates a shift-modifier.
So better is: type('n', Key.CTRL+Key.SHIFT).

... but should not have an affect in the mentioned case.

--- So I suspect there is some Key mapping inconsistency somewhere ...
I do not think so.
The cause might be, that in the redirected case (undotted type()) the handling of the parameters of type() is somewhat different.

So for now you have to live with that inconsistency.

I have opened a discussion issue on Github to track things regarding VNC
support.

is an answer contact for SikuliX.