Re: [Question #700657]: [2.0.4]sikulixapi with java 11 on maxOS M1: problems using OCR features (Tesseract lib missing)

Question #700657 on SikuliX changed:

Juliana XIAO is still having a problem:
Hi! RaiMan,

I changed some configuration in gradle.build and installed some libraries on M1 CPU mac machine. Now I still can do the click and verify image with sikuli2.0.6-SNAPSHOT but I still cannot get text from image and I see the following error which is different than above. Do you have any idea that why I get the following error?
org.sikuli.script.SikuliXception: OCR: start: Tesseract library problems: Error looking up function 'TessBaseAPIInitLangMod': dlsym(0x205632c00, TessBaseAPIInitLangMod): symbol not found
        at org.sikuli.script.TextRecognizer.getTesseractAPI(TextRecognizer.java:213)
        at org.sikuli.script.TextRecognizer.doRead(TextRecognizer.java:437)
        at org.sikuli.script.TextRecognizer.readText(TextRecognizer.java:414)
        at org.sikuli.script.OCR.readText(OCR.java:722)
        at org.sikuli.script.OCR.readText(OCR.java:707)
        at org.sikuli.script.Element.text(Element.java:1155)

is an answer contact for SikuliX.