simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~tkluck/simple-scan/autosaves into lp:simple-scan

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your detailed feedback.

> The patch seems generally good, but I'm not able to confirm it working. I can confirm the database gets written, but if I do a "killall -9 simple-scan" and then restart it the existing book is not recovered. What steps should I take to confirm the patch works?

I don't have access to a scanner atm, so I cannot make a document like you're doing. However, it did work for me as far as I remember. What does work for me right now, is to add an autosave page manually, by

sqlite3 ~/.cache/simple-scan/autosaves/autosaves.db
INSERT INTO "pages" VALUES(1,1,1,1,1,1,150,150,150,8,3,450,'',0,0,10,10,0,randomblob(150*150*3));

and then starting simple-scan. The window will open with a very colourful page. Can you confirm that this works for you?

I will put your other remarks into work soon.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~tkluck/simple-scan/autosaves/+merge/101563
Your team Simple Scan Development Team is subscribed to branch lp:simple-scan.