simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #232492]: Program is not recognizing my Epson XP 300 PSC

New question #232492 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/232492

I have an Epson XP 300 all in one printer,copier,scanner. I keep getting a notice that no scanner is detected. I've checked all connections and I still get "no scanner detected". However I can print from my computer. What do I need to do to have the scanner recognized?

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.