simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gotwig/simple-scan/headerbars into lp:simple-scan

- There are some document level options that are no longer accessible, i.e. page reordering, email. We should be able to access these somehow - a drop down menu of less frequent options?
Answer: I get what you mean. I try to work on a gnome headerbar solution for this.
Probably I will create a dropdown, and put all document-related actions in there, to save space.

So I will add rotate and cut there too.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gotwig/simple-scan/headerbars/+merge/220878
Your team Simple Scan Development Team is subscribed to branch lp:simple-scan.