simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #253502]: A behavior for manual feeding

New question #253502 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/253502

One can use the "scan all page from the feeder" even if there's no feeder.

But in this case one has to follow the SC routine since one has to feed manually the platter !

In such case SC should behave in an other way by letting the user to do the next scan.

I've not try the stop button to do some "stop and go" since I still have to follow the routine by this way.

So, in adddition to "the single page" mode and the "scan all page from the feeder" mode, why not a "page by page" mode ?

Thought the actual dropdown menu is misleading since it launches the scan mode while it should act as a selector as it does for the text/photo mode.

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.