simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #254029]: How to change to a different scanner easily?

New question #254029 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/254029

I use Simple Scan all of the time, a true time saver!!! But I have an issue where I have two scanning devices and I always have to choose which device I want to use. Which is fine, but the number of steps to change the device is a bit too much for such a simple task.

I would like to make a suggestion, that if system has more than two scanning devices, add a pull down menu to the main screen to easily change which device  you wish to use. This also makes it easier to tell which device is already selected and whether a change is even needed there by save the extra steps of having to check.

Just a recommendation...

Simple Scan Development Team, which is an answer contact for Simple
Scan.