simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #276581]: I have a code 17.

New question #276581 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/276581

I can scan docs but when I go to send them to local docs is says this:
Some error occurred deep in the document creation process. This can only be addressed by a SimpleScan developer. We would appreciate it if you could notify us and tell us you saw code 17 with explanation: The file or folder cannot be created.The file or folder cannot be created. /Users/ryandmooney/Documents/SimpleScan/Local Docs/

The user ryandmooney no longer exists is this the problem? If so how do I fix it.. Please help:(
Thank you,
Nisha

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.