simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

[Question #402789]: cannot find Epson Workforce 545

New question #402789 on Simple Scan:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/402789

I am using Epson Workforce 545 All-in-One Printer Scanner in Zorin OS 6.
This is an old computer, AMD Athlon(tm) 7550 Dual-Core Processor, 32 bit.
The printer feature is working great, but the scanner feature of the All-in-One is not recognized by Simple Scan.
The All-in-One is attached with a USB port.
I have just printed a page out successfully.
Simple Scan Does not recognize a scanner.
The power is on.
How do I "find" my scanner with Simple Scan?

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.