simple-scan-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #273400]: Save file in PDF format

Question #273400 on Simple Scan changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/simple-scan/+question/273400

Stefan Wagner posted a new comment:
@Rolf (thats-unpossible)

That's a nice idea, but of course not a solution for the underlying
problem. I think it should be configurable, at least via a config file
per user.

But thanks for the effort. I meanwhile switched to the xsane program,
where there are other issues. For instance, the size to scan - I mostly
choose A5 wide, but it is ordered from - I think A0 - and always starts
in default state, not in the last state left.

I found a file, where I could change the ordering, except for the first
entry - then it crashed. :) But now my favorite is at position 2 and I
don't need to scroll that wide all the time.

--
You received this question notification because your team Simple Scan
Development Team is an answer contact for Simple Scan.