sloecode-dev team mailing list archive

bzr-sloecode packages in PPA

Hi,

There are now debian packages for the bzr-sloecode client-side plugin
available in the sloecode team PPA:

https://code.launchpad.net/~sloecode/+archive/ppa

This took several days of fighting with the debian package format, and
it's still not totally correct (for example I believe the current
version number is '1'), but it installs correctly and works. Packages
are available for Maverick and Natty, but so far the natty package is
untested.

I'm keen to hear ideas about how we package the sloecode server, since
there are several parts to it, and the pylons web-app can be deployed in
several different ways (standalone, mod_wsgi, etc). Any ideas?

Cheers,